cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet letter threatening Dept collection agency

Bilibong01

Plusnet letter threatening Dept collection agency

Just got a letter saying my dept has gone to collection agency, but I don't have any dept phoned and plusnet confirmed this and are contacting agency to not collect this non existent dept. However this has caused me stress and I received my credit report which seems to have been affected, I'm awaiting further call from cust Serv as I've questions to ask before I escalated this in the media....
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Plusnet letter threatening Dept collection agency

Hi there @Bilbong01 I am sorry to hear about this. I've looked into the matter and have updated you via the Member Centre.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Bilibong01

Hi ive no access to the member center but ive managed to get ontp this forum, please reply to this or my email

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Unfortunately we are unable to discuss account sensitive information over forum.

When this ticket was created - email was already sent to you. If you have problems with accessing member centre - you can reset your password here

Bilibong01

hi ive tried to reset password but its saying there is no account under my user name / email address????Huh

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Your username would be listed on the billing email and the email from the ticket with your reply in, if that's any help?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.