cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet is Not Letting Me Pay My Bills

Ruzinab10

Plusnet is Not Letting Me Pay My Bills

I opened an account with Plusnet 2 years ago. After failing to pay 2/3 instalments, they referred me to a debt collection agency. I contacted the agency who said they had not received any of my details. Contacted plusnet, they said it was not their problem as they passed my details. Contacted TDX again who repeated what they said by stating they do not have my details. I gave it 5 months. Contacted plusnet and TDX who have been playing this “ping-pong” game with me for the past two years. In total I have spoken to TDX 7 times and Plusnet 9 times. 

I am trying to pay my bills but neither party is allowing me.

It is ruining my credit score report which means I am being refused from buying my first property. I am having to live in a rented house because OF my credit score report.  enough is enough.  

I have attached TDX confirming earlier last month that they have not received my details. Whilst Plusnet is still charging me every month as shown on my credit score report. 

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Plusnet is Not Letting Me Pay My Bills

Hi @Ruzinab10, if you could drop me a PM with your account username I'll be happy to take a look into that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Ruzinab10

Hi, you can either message me via [Removed] - my username or my email - [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@Ruzinab10 Hi there, please don't post your data publicly. Please private message myself or @WillF so we can look into this for you Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team