cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet incompetence

SlamC

Plusnet incompetence

I have experienced problems after problems with plusnet

I called up to cancel one of my fibre broadband lines back in 4th May 2017, they accidentally cancelled my other line fibre broadband service at my main address

They then almost lost my landline number which Ive had for over 15 years

Then they tried reconnecting me, but put me on to adsl broadband by mistake instead of fibre broadband and said an engineer would be out to my address and he didnt even show up

I then had to go away for 4 months overseas while all this was happening and was told nothing could be done unless someone was at the address, all the while taking out £38 a month from my account with *some* discount

I came back to the UK in Oct and told plusnet to send the engineer around and the gave me a date and when my service would be back, service came back on specified date but again, no show from bt engineer but the service was working, clearly no bt engineer was even needed since they put me on adsl profile with fibre modem duh!

I called up yesterday to find out I have been put on a new 18 month contract from may's screw up, I didnt authorise this, and the only way I can get compensation is to accept the discount on offer, I called up today with an arrogant options team member who started giving me a lecture

I am so bloody furious right now

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet incompetence

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've had.

I've replied to you over here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SlamC

Re: Plusnet incompetence

@Gandalf

Thanks I have replied to that post