cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet has restricted my broadband as I'm challenging an incorrect bill

CW_2020

Plusnet has restricted my broadband as I'm challenging an incorrect bill

Very frustrated but desperate to sort out why I'm having so many problems with Plusnet. I've been with them for years and then moved house, unfortunately this is where it all started to go wrong!

- My billing has been incorrect since I moved - Plusnet asked me to transfer my account due to billing issue

- My landline number was temporary changed

- I was charged an exit fee incorrectly

- My previous contract end date and discounts have not been transferred 

6. Current bill still lists mobile fee - I do not hold a mobile with Plusnet

7. Instead of providing me with a correct bill (as requested) Plusnet have restricted my service as I have cancelled my DD. Something I felt necessary as they continue to take money without resolving the issue.

Please amend my service/bill to what it previously was before the move (05/09/2019) 

Unlimited UK & Mobile calls

Line Rental

Unlimited Broadband

Discount

* I believe I'm 17 months into my contract and it did not start when I moved! 

4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Plusnet has restricted my broadband as I'm challenging an incorrect bill

Hi @CW_2020,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you and for the delay in picking up your post on here. Having checked your account, I can see that you have since discussed this with our customer service team and it appears that this is now resolved.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
CW_2020

I'm afraid I'm still having problems... my bills never seem to be correct!

1. My bill for April is incorrect, it should be £35.98. There should be no additional charges as I have unlimited UK & mobile calls, please remove the £10.67. Last months bill was also incorrect, so I removed my direct debit until the bill was corrected. Unfortunately this did not happen and my services were removed! I had to call Plusnet to resolve the incorrect bill. Thankfully my services were restored but since then I have been unable to call out due to a barr on my phone line. I left a message on the question section on my account on the 24th April asking for this to be removed, nothing has happened 11 days later to I have included another question and contacted you through this reply. I am unwilling to set up a direct debit as money is always taken and then returned as a credit if the bill is incorrect, rather than returning it into my bank account. I'm not a happy customer at the moment!

2. Please remove the barr on my phone line

3. Please look into my contract end date as mentioned previously which has not been resolved! I shouldn't have a new contract from when I moved house (October 2019) as I continued my contract from my old address (Crowborough). Check your records as I have been with you over 17 months!

4. Please resolve these issues then I will be happy to pay for the services I have used. If my services are removed again whilst I'm trying to resolve your billing error I will want a reference number so I can pursue this further with the Ombudsman Services.

Thank you

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have created ticket on your account here, if you have any other questions regarding this - please answer on this ticket and I will get back in touch.

Please accept apologies for  this inconvenience.

CW_2020

URGENT!!!
I have had to use my mobile as a hotspot to access my online account, I have no broadband service!!
My daughter has an online ballet class tomorrow via zoom which is paid for in advance! My son also has schoolwork and has to be able to access online education.