Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet contract in writing?

broadband_user
Dabbler

Plusnet contract in writing?

Hello,

I upgraded from standard broadband to fibre last month. Plusnet also supply the residential land line.

Called the 'rentions' team and agreed a price and contract duration over the phone.

Question: how do I obtain a *written* copy of the contract between plusnet and myself as agreed?

Email is fine. I'm not talking about the terms and conditions of service, but agreed facts that include:

1. Start date of the contract.

2. End date of the contract.

3. Billable charges.

4. Discounts applicable - as agreed with the agent when the order was placed.

5. Actual service supplied (there are a few different speeds of fibre, with\without use limits).

I've been onto my account summary page and none of the above information shows. What does show is when the order were placed, and what the full retail cost is. Nothing about discounts agreed and no end dates. Nothing about the fibre speed (38\76?).

I'm not looking for another telephone call with verbal assurances, I'm looking for the contract.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Plusnet contract in writing?

Hi there, 

Your contract can be found via the ticket on your account here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Thank you. 

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Unless the procedure has changed, I always received an e-mail too, detailing what had been agreed.

broadband_user
Dabbler

Hello, Thanks for the link. The info linked to doesn't give the start and end dates of the contract, just the contract duration and when the call took place to Plusnet to request the fibre upgrade. Can you provide the contract start and end dates please, and put this on the contract? Ordinarily, the contract would start from the date the call was placed, but after agreeing to the upgrade my telephone line was disconnected by Plusnet (not my fault) and I lost all internet connectivity. The order for 1) the line 2) ADSL broadband and 3) Fibre had to be placed again. I finally received fibre broadband some weeks after the telephone agreement. Hence my question about start and end dates. Regards.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi and thanks for getting back in touch.

I've collated and provided the information requested on a new ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=177242231

Please let us know if there's anything else that you need.

Best wishes,

Dave

broadband_user
Dabbler

Thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems. Let us know if you have any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet