cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet contract details?.

TheFlyingMouse
Grafter

Plusnet contract details?.

Hello, When a customer phones Plusnet wanting fibre broadband and phone services, did you ask for details of the contract?. I did not, I suppose that was a fault on my part, unfortunately the change from TalkTalk to Plusnet was a disaster. I have received an apology and been offered recompense, but without knowing the terms of the contract, how do I know what I am being offered. With TalkTalk I could go onto their website and see where every penny went, what my account details entailed, cost of phone calls, 1471 and 1571 service, broadband price per month or annum, is there a discount in force at this time?. I have tried to trawl the Plusnet web site but they most definitely dont make it easy. According to Plusnet TV adverts there is, under normal circumstance I probably would not be bothered but now that there has been a problem, I would like to know so that I can understand the amount of recompense and what it is worth.
Thank you,
regards,
TheFlying|Mouse.
2 REPLIES 2
jem16
Grafter

Re: Plusnet contract details?.

You should be able to find this info in the Member Centre if you sign in to your account.
https://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Plusnet contract details?.

As jem16 has stated if you log in to the member centre you should be able to view all this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team