cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet closed my account due to non payment.

dezire0000

Plusnet closed my account due to non payment.

I have tried to contact you but it's impossible to get through to you on the phone and the online chat is never on. 

I do wish to have my account reinstated next week - is this possible with a payment next week?

Thank you. Paul 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Plusnet closed my account due to non payment.

Sorry you've had problems getting through, the call queues haven't been high for quite a while now and at the time of typing the longest wait is 3 minutes. There are also only 2 chats waiting in the queue, however if you use an ad-blocker or pop-up blocker this may block the chat functionality from working.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dezire0000

I've tried both IE and Chrome (no add blocking etc) and on both the chat button is grayed out.

Now what?

Chris
Legend

If it's the account I've found, then you'll need to call us about this. There's no queue at all right now, 0800 432 0200

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dezire0000

I cannot believe that Plusnet have cancelled my account and want to rip me off the payment of the full year plus fees despite circumstances beyond my control. No negotiation when I had offered to pay the outstanding. Passed on to collection agency. Be warned! 

Chris
Legend

I'm afraid that due to how long ago the payment failed and that we received no contact in the meantime, we have closed your account as per T&Cs.