cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet chaging bill after serving no connection for 3+ weeks and changing provider

FergusonWaller

Plusnet chaging bill after serving no connection for 3+ weeks and changing provider

Hi All, I have changed provider from Plusnet in beginning of November after I was disconnected from internet in middle of October. After this shambolic service, and one month later, they emailed me with a Bill of 66 £. This was puzzling as i one of the many calls I had with customer service, they told me that the October bill would be zeroed, as for that month's bill there were additional charges for phone calls (ours is unplugged) as the engineers crossed wires while 'fixing' the line. Now Plusnet is basically threatening me to pay this bill, by saying they are going to pass on the debt to a debt collection agency etc. I still have PTSD from the infinite call wait, so I hope we can resolve the mater here. Thank you.

Please if anyone went through the same ordeal or had any advice, let me know. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
fphipps
Hooked

Re: Plusnet chaging bill after serving no connection for 3+ weeks and changing provider

hi

I am having the same problem they want £147.00 for early termination

i have a debt collector after me

the internet was down for two days and i lost wages they admitted it was there fault

so i changed suppliers and i am still fighting them this started1/09/20

email

complaints@plusnet.com

Fiona