Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet billing payment returned

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Plusnet billing payment returned

Hi  can someone from plusnet please explain what is going on with my billing i paid my bill on the 20th october and had a confirmation email saying the payment has been received and applied to my account so i check my bank account and bank is showing debit card transaction still pending over a week later and now i have just checked my online banking again to see the payment has been refunded back to me and now getting rather concerned that my service will be restricted through no fault of mine but plusnets billing system ive already seen reports on the forums with customers being harrassed by debt collectors for errors almost the same as this . If my service gets restricted i will be logging an official complaint .

5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Plusnet billing payment returned

Thank you for getting in touch @jamesanstee. I am sorry to see this has happened as such I have created a ticket on your account with further information here.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@Mads Can i be assured that my services are not going to be restricted since is this no fault of mine but plusnets billing system not taking the payment i will not be liable for any extra charges.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I have updated your ticket accordingly @jamesanstee. Thank you.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Trying to get through all day to someone at plusnet is a joke all i want to do is pay my bill to which you returned the payment back to me 50 minutes waiting to get through then automated message saying i can pay at plus.net/pay to which that link does not even work my next billing cycle is due in the next few days and i do not want extra charges appearing on my monthly bill your new billing system should have been properly tried and tested before being rolled out soon as my contract is up i will be considering leaving as this company is not what it used to be .

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@jamesanstee Sorry for the continued frustration caused. I can see you have lodged a complaint with the correct department who will pick this up within the next couple of days for you.