Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet agreement condition

FIXED
cabasa

Plusnet agreement condition

Hi folks,

Where I can find ONLINE the information about my current contract condition? When the contract has started? How long it is? When the contract will end?

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Plusnet agreement condition

If you go to the Account Summary in the Member Centre (log in required) you should be able to find the contract start date.

You should have one or more tickets here that will give further information regarding your contract.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi Cabasa, You can find the information on the welcome email we sent you when you signed up just over 4 months ago, if for any reason you are unable to locate it the you can go to www.plus.net and after a few seconds a " Do you need help " box will pop up, if you click on it then you can instigate a live web chat with us and we can provide the information to you - Tony

cabasa

Dear Mav, thanks for the answer.

Nevertheless, your reply does not fully gave me answers on my questions. The link gives me  an opportunity to see the contract start day only. Actually, there is no way to determine the length of the contract and when this contract ends. I do not understand Plusnet why the information about length of my contract is not available on-line? Why this information available by phone conversation only?

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Fix

Another method is to log into the portal at https://www.plus.net/index_portal.html

Click on 'Product Change' near the top of the page

Click on 'Change My Product'

Click on 'Keep This Product'

You should see Contract Information showing details of your contract.

Then back out of this area without making any changes.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
cabasa

Hi TonyMC,

thank you for your answer. 

I have found the welcome email dated 02.02.2016 (15 months ago). There is nothing about the length of the contract. Just an estimated speed, name of product, bla-bla.

I don't want to chat (with help team). I just want to find the information online.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

You should retain an electronic copy of the initial e mail PN sent (as below) you if there's not still a copy in your mail programme.

cabasa

Hi Strat(ocaster),

thank you for the best answer.

I believe that this is the only way to get me an answer online.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Happy to help.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine