Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet account exclusive renewal offer

FIXED
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Plusnet account exclusive renewal offer

My advice to you, @Hamiltoncolin0 - given the current situation, I would keep what you have now, and when the current situation improves, or much closer to your contract end date (1) check what your offer is - it can improve the closer you get to renewal and

(2) when/if you renew, take out the LRS then - it will still be out of synch, as LRS is a 12 month contract.

If you start changing things now, and a problem occurs, it will be a nightmare to resolve.

John
Hamiltoncolin0
Grafter

Thanks, it should be simple though to go with the exclusive offer and buy lrs
jab1
Legend

Your decision, but as I said, making any unnecessary changes at the current time is ill-advised, just in case anything gets screwed - getting errors corrected can be a nightmare at the best of times, and this is not the best of times

John
Hamiltoncolin0
Grafter

That's true. What if I. Bought lrs now on existing contract? Would I get full 12 months out of it? Would it expire 6 April 2021 if bought 06 April? I'd want the lrs to start from the may bill. Because with lrs if I do it now or in Sept either way will be out of sync
jab1
Legend

If you 'buy' LRS and it starts from 06/04/20 it will expire 05/04/21, so yes you would get 12 months out of it. Because BB contracts now tend to be 18 months, whenever you buy it, it will eventually fall out of synch.

As I said - your decision.

Broadband and LRS are two separate contracts.

John
Hamiltoncolin0
Grafter

But as it would expire 05 April 2021 thats only 11 months? Because I'll have may to march bills which is 11 months... The bill on 3 April 2021 would then not feature lrs would it
jab1
Legend

Fix

The only element of your bill which is an advance payment is the broadband - all the others are for the current month, so no, you would still get 12 months LRS, but - as I will advise again, for the final time - I would hold off making changes until the conditions improve, especially given that your bill includes a non-standard discount, which will probably need scarce human intervention.

John
Hamiltoncolin0
Grafter

Thanks, didn't mean to click the fix link haha

With lrs on that page it says click add now. Do you know if once you click that it will process or is there a summary page after clicking add now?