Did you mean: 

Plusnet Reward

FIXED
davel8r
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Plusnet Reward

Hi

I've tried to call cust services but understandably, there's a long queue and I gave up after a while.

I haven't received my eMail to claim the £75 gift for joining so wondered if there was anything I needed to do. I noticed that a few other people have had a similar problem so wonder if this could be picked up by one of the Plusnet team.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Plusnet Reward

Hi @davel8r

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
davel8r
Grafter

As requested, I sent a PM to @KatieC but still haven't heard anything back. I've check in the junk eMail folder and nothing there.

Other people also have the same issue so there may be a problem with cashback at present. If so, could someone post back to explain the problem and set an expectation of when it might be sorted?

thanks

davel8r
Grafter

Fix

I decided to try ringing again and got through in about 5 mins. The PN system indicated that the eMail had been sent out - but it never arrived in either my inbox or junk mail. The person I spoke to processed the claim manually so hopefully within 30 days I should get my reward card.

If anyone else is still waiting, might be worth getting on the phone. Good Luck