cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Reward Card email not received

cheller

Plusnet Reward Card email not received

My broadband was activated on 30th June 2020 but I have not received an email about the reward card.  It says on the Plusnet website that an email with a link to claim the reward will be sent within 10 days, and the link will expire after 2 months. I have emailed plusnet@purecard.com and they say my details haven't been sent over. I've been checking my junk folder too, please could a member of staff advise. I did post a message on Twitter about a week ago but have not heard.

Many thanks

13 REPLIES 13
buttermeup

Re: Plusnet Reward Card email not received

Hi Cheller

I am experiencing the same problerm as you.  I signed up to Plusnet in May and am still waiting for my prepaid mastercard.  I spoke to someone on the phone about it and he said that there was nothing on my account to indicate I should have one and as such they couldn't email it to me.  I am livid.  Please let me know if you have any positive feedback from Plusnet.  Thanks

cheller

That’s terrible! I’ve still not heard, I’ll try and call them too. I ordered directly through the website so hopefully they can’t deny that.
KarGar10

I, too, have not received an email for a £75 reward MasterCard. Seems to be a common thread. I also asked on 

twitter but did not get a reply.

Would appreciate a reply from Plusnet staff.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from My Order to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Sandra69

Not received anything like you all... I had the same problem with vodaphone a few years ago and it took ages. I at one point had the right to cancel as they had not filled their offer and as soon I said this wow they arrived with in days. Plusnet let's not get to this point please...
KarGar10

Does anyone have a phone number or email address, the phone number I have stays on hold forever!!

cheller

Called this number 0800 432 0200 and they have managed to sort it. They did originally say that they had no record then they said an email was sent to me on 8th July but I never received it?? Any way he's activated it for me so hopefully it's on it's way. I went through the website to order broadband initially, I have a transcript of a chat on the day I ordered so don't know if that helped. It's not your fault they didn't receive it, stick to your guns!
jofru
Dabbler

I’ve got the same problem.
Starting to wonder what legal means are available to pursue this further.
mrspangled

I'm in the same boat!
Signed up on the 22nd of May, no sign of the email or reward card.
I'm not expecting anything to happen any time soon!
Overscore
Rising Star

Hello,

I wonder if you have found a solution yet to this? if not, search for my recent posts (many!) where you will find some useful information which may help.....contact details emails, phone numbers, websites. I'm in the same situation and am determined to see this through. Good luck.

KarGar10

After many attempts and being on hold I finally spoke to someone at Plusnet. They said that I had been sent an email on 10th July but when I checked the only email I had received on that date was to say my router was on its way! I was given the number for the card escalation team and they said they would get the email resent....not received it yet!! I will give them till Monday and then ring again but do feel a little more confident that I am getting somewhere. 

buttermeup

Hello, I sent a letter of complaint to the Plusnet Head Office and within a couple I'd days I had someone on the phone offering to.give me 3 months complimentary broadband in lieu of the voucher. I hope you get something sorted
buttermeup

Just write tho them.