cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Pro

Stronghold
Dabbler

Plusnet Pro

Ok so i have been on plus net pro for some time now and im kinda sick of just having 20gb lol and for a gamer that is very little..heck just downloading Tor beta took up 15gig :S, (should ahve done it overnight but was to excited)
So options...atm im paying 19.99 for 20gb but i see now that Pro is a Addon? for an extra £5 a month??
So if i upgrade to the 11.49 a month with 60gb can i also get the pro addon for a £5?
lol i get a 3 quid saving and extra usage Smiley
Or am i missing something?
Help Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Plusnet Pro

Or am i missing something?

No, as long as your exchange is Market 3 ( or maybe even Market 2 now!) so that you are eligible for the £11.49 price on Extra.
NB are the off-peak hours the same for Pro as Extra ( Midnight to 8 am ) ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stronghold
Dabbler

Yep same time
jim:quote
pierre_pierre
Grafter

normally the change from one account to another is at the billing date, so order it but dont expect the 60G till month end
Stronghold
Dabbler

That is fine, i don't expect it to change over night Smiley
just nice that i do have the option to change and get a better deal at the same time Smiley
Thank you both for taking the time to reply.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Might be worth mentioning that the Pro addon option appears only when the change to Extra has completed. After that you will be able to select the addon and it becomes effective immediately. A pro-rata charge for the rest of the month (the full £5 if added on billing date) is added to your next bill. This will be in addition to the £5 advance charge for the upcoming month.
David
Stronghold
Dabbler

Yeah i guessed it would show up under the add on section after the change Smiley
Due to upgrade during my next bill date and i will add the pro once its complete.
Thx again for the help