cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Premium User...Any reasons why I shouldnt switch to Unlimited Broadband

mhaffy
Dabbler

Plusnet Premium User...Any reasons why I shouldnt switch to Unlimited Broadband

I have been with Plusnet for several years and am currently on the legacy Plusnet Premium Package (120 gb allowance) with Evening/weekend Calls paying £19.99/month in addition to Line Saver annual charge.
I am very happy with service and speeds and have never come close to the 120 gb monthly usage allowance.
As I rarely visit the plusnet website I was unaware that packages seem to have changed recently and it would appear that the Unlimiited Broadband & Calls Package was worth investigating:
Would seem to be a "no brainer" to switch to save £3/month (£16.99 Versus £19.99) for unlimited usage and same call package.
Just wondered if I was missing something and whether there were any speed/traffic management benefits from staying with Plusnet Premium?
Are there any drawbacks/things that I need to be aware of before switching products?
Advice/feedback would be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Plusnet Premium User...Any reasons why I shouldnt switch to Unlimited Broadband

No reason whatsoever it is indeed a "no brainer" as you say
mhaffy
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet Premium User...Any reasons why I shouldnt switch to Unlimited Broadband

Thanks for the swift feedback. I will go ahead and switch.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Just be aware that you'll be committed to a 12 month contract at that price but I don't imagine that's a problem. Otherwise no reason not to upgrade. The change will occur on your next billing date.
David