cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Multiple Failings (Over a Year of billing problems and line Issues as well !)

pseudonoise
Dabbler

Plusnet Multiple Failings (Over a Year of billing problems and line Issues as well !)

I'm posting on the forums (yet again) as I cannot get anyone at Plusnet to fix the problems I continue to experience with Plusnet customer service.

I hope a Plusnet employee monitoring this forum can help - after a year of billing problems I was told to call Plusnet  to open a new account as the billing issue cannot be fixed.

After over 1hr 30m  on the 'phone to set up a new account - I was told that all my discounts,referrals and unused advanced line rental credit  would be transferred from my old account (madboffin) to newly created account (terrathree).

I was also informed  that all the other multiple customer and previous service issues would be resolved.  I logged in today to the new account to check progress to find out I was being transferred from Fixed price - Unlimited Fibre Extra to ADSL !!

I'm totally exasperated with Plusnet - I have been on the 'phone or raising tickets for multiple issues for a year now and it seems that rather than Plusnet fixing these issues it is up to me to fix them.

No-one at Plusnet takes ownership of these problems. This is unacceptable.

The account and relevant tickets are  -

Old account (still on-line) madboffin 183984441(billing) 190498721 (technical)

New account terrathree 193540264

thanks,

Pseudonoise

9 REPLIES 9
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Plusnet Multiple Failings (Over a Year of billing problems and line Issues as well !)

Hi @pseudonoise

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for the issues you have experienced.

Regarding the product on your account and the contract details, I am currently working on resolving this for you. I will send you further updates in the next hour or two confirming the resolution.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Plusnet Multiple Failings (Over a Year of billing problems and line Issues as well !)

Hi @pseudonoise

We have arranged the account switch for you and can see that you have since spoke with a colleague in our Customer Options Team who is arranging your Static IP for you, at which point the issues you have been experiencing should be resolved.

I am sorry that this has happened and should you have any further issues please feel free to get in touch.

pseudonoise
Dabbler

Dear Warwick,

Thank -you for the reply - I spent a further hour on the 'phone talking to your colleague Max. He has taken ownership of the issue and is still trying to resolve it.

The whole experience has been a time-consuming nightmare - I won't be confident that it has been resolved until the transfer of the account is complete.

Very disappointed with Plusnet.

Pseudonoise

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @pseudonoise

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am really sorry that this situation has used up so much of your time.

I have been in contact with Max regarding this and I am confident that this will be finally resolved quickly for you.

pseudonoise
Dabbler

After having had to re-contract with a new username - my problems with Plusnet and connection speeds and customer service have unfortunately continued.

My upstream speeds for a 80/20 contract are very low I'm only getting 2Mbits (previously over 7 Mbits).

This has been identified after 6 Openreach engineer visits to my home as  issue with Openreach plant (line card) which has still not been fixed after many weeks of waiting. My home wiring and line are  not at fault.

I've been told to wait for a fix before they can consider moving me to a 40/10 contract as they now say my line doesn't support 80/20.

I also have a new billing issue and to top it all a Plusnet employee telephoned me to complain about me updating my question with new data.

He was most unprofessional and aggressive and Plusnet had to review the call recording and subsequently agreed that his behaviour was unacceptable.

Plusnet have not addressed  or resolved these multiple issues and just repeatedly place my three questions on "hold".

I just want Plusnet to sort all of these connection, billing and customer service issues out -  how much longer do I have to wait before I contact the Ombudsman or regulator ?

If Plusnet staff read this my username is [Removed].

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @pseudonoise,

I am deeply sorry to hear of your experience with your account and the level of service you have received. We always pride our selves of our fantastic customer service and I am deeply sorry as well as saddened to hear that you have not experienced this.

I will be honest in saying that there appears to be quite a few problems you are facing and I would personally like to give you a call to discuss taking ownership of this so that we can progress forward.

Would it be OK if I gave you a call as I am in office until 22:00 and we can put a plan of action in place?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
pseudonoise
Dabbler

Dear Sammy,

Please call me on my mobile (ending 18).

pseudonoise
Dabbler

Dear Sammy,

Please call after 18:30.

thank you

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Apologies, that would be perfect and appreciate you giving me time to discuss it with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team