cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Fibre Half Price Offer

nigel1971
Grafter

Plusnet Fibre Half Price Offer

Can somebody from PN staff answer this query for me?
When i signed and i'm sure the offer was still on during mid-may, i'm went to fibre unlimited and would be charged normally £20 a month for it but it says on ther home page £9.99 for 6 months. As i'm a new customer from sky, am i able to get the half price 6 month offer on this? because when i enquired they said i would pay the full amount each month and no mention of this half price 6 month offer to me.
I will be a bit dissapointed if i don't get it for 6 months and have to pay the full £19.99 from the start as i have done now. i've alresady paid m12months upfront on the line rental saveer to save money but i would hope to sasve more for the rest on the year on fibre.
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Plusnet Fibre Half Price Offer

I think the fibre offer dates from 3rd June, during May the offer was only on non-fibre products.
Your best option now is probably to give the Customer Options Team a call to see what they can offer, The Customer Options/Cancellations Team are on 0800 432 0200 Option 3 (I think) or 0845 140 6002 or 0330 123 9197 (Monday to Friday 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays), Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm)

David
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Nigel,
As you signed up in April we had no offers available on Fibre at that time, these started at the end of May as spraxyt pointed out and calling the Customer Options team would be the best course of action for you. Please be aware that they have set offers though and given that you're only a few months into your contract there may not be a comparable deal available to you at this time.

Thanks,
Adam C

nigel1971
Grafter

That's fine just wanted to check this out, maybe something later on for me when/if i renew the contract towrds t5he end of my current contract  Cool
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Nigel,
I'm sure they'll be able to do something for you at the end of your current contract, however, giving them a call now shouldn't hurt and will give you a good idea as to what's on offer  Wink