cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Extra to Plusnet Unlimited

johnsav
Dabbler

Plusnet Extra to Plusnet Unlimited

I am aware that this has probably been asked many times before, but here I go again....
I signed up for Plusnet Extra ADSL at £11.49 a month with 50% discount on a 12 month contract in November.
Recently my 2 year old son has found The Wiggles on YouTube on his Mum's phone and as a result I was sent a warning saying that I was getting close to my usage allowance last month (I usually use around 40 he just accounted for the extra).
At that point I went back to the Plusnet site to see how much I might be charged, and noticed that there is now an Unlimited package for £9.99 a month. If I swap to this I assume that we are renegotiating the contract and that any previous discount applied would be gone, and that I would be tied into a 12 month contract at £9.99. Is this correct, or can I keep my original 12 month discount for the 8 moths or so I have of my original term?
Hope that sort of makes sense.....
John

2 REPLIES 2
kmilburn
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Extra to Plusnet Unlimited

The Unlimited FAQs have the answer,  and your initial assumption is correct.
johnsav
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet Extra to Plusnet Unlimited

Yeah just had a look and thought as much!!!
I just thought that someone nice out there might give me my existing discount for the 8 months I have left and let me go unlimited....
I suppose you can't have it all........lol