cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Cashback Fail

tommyp215

Plusnet Cashback Fail

Has anyone on here had a problem with plusnet and their cashback offers? I recently switched broadband a couple of month ago, I received the cashback email replied and got sent a cheque which I cashed. I then got send another check which I did nothing with and then the original bounced, I later received an email saying a duplicate was sent in error and both had been cancelled but a new cheque would be with me within 14 days. That was a month ago. I few web chats later and I got the number to a separate company that deals with the cashback for plusnet and they said they'ed add me to a spreadsheet and email me. Seems a mess and amateur, if you're thinking of switching I'd consider whether its cheaper deal without the cashback as it may not materialise apparently. We'll do you proud (before a fall). 

4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Plusnet Cashback Fail

Hi @tommyp215. Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear of the problems you have encountered.

I have raised this to our marketing team now and will update you once I hear back from them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance in the mean time

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

This thread is for Broadband (ADSL) technical queries; you should post any future such queries in PlusNet feedback thread, where Cashback comes up fairly regularly.
tommyp215

apologies as a broadband customer thought it was here, mods feel free to move. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.
Moved to My Account / Billing from broadband
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'