cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Billing Me After I have left and didn't even tell me about it!

venos12

Plusnet Billing Me After I have left and didn't even tell me about it!

I was a phone and Broadband customer of Plusnet. I left Plusnet on 24/06/2019 as a result of moving house and paid the final bill including early termination charges (£25.29 in addition to my bill) on 01/07/2019.

Plusnet then proceed to charge me additional early termination charge at the end of July 2019 which they did not tell me about until 24/06/2020 when I got an email from Plusnet.

Plusnet email asked me to get in touch to pay my outstanding balance of £0 on my account within 14 days of have my file referred to a debt collector agency. I got in touch with Plusnet on same day I got their email out of curiosity only to be told that my account had additional £57.08 in respect of additional early termination charges which has now been referred to a credit reference agency.

This very awful, with awful billing processes trying to ruin a credit profile I have built up over the years.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet Billing Me After I have left and didn't even tell me about it!

Thanks for getting in touch @venos12 I'm really sorry to see what's happened. 

I've investigated this for you and I've escalated this to the relevant team for further investigation. 

I've added a reply to your complaint ticket 203168577 you've raised and I'll follow up as soon as I know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet