Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

FIXED
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Thanks for getting back in touch @salimraja,

I have updated the open support ticket with further details of your cash back.

Let us know if you need any further help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
kieronjt
Hooked

Hi,

I have also just signed up to Plus Net on a 12 month contract at £18.99 a month and wondered when my £75 cash back would be activated.

There is currently no confirmation email for my account or the cash back.

Thanks in advance.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @kieronjt thanks for getting in touch.

I have looked into this for you and updated you further via a ticket on your account.

You can view my update by logging into your account here

Kind regards,

eric45

Can you clear this up - is there a £75 cash back  and if so  when is it paid ?

Failure to confirm will mean I'll cancel the sign-up as I'm still within the 14 day cooling period.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @eric45, I have taken a look at your account to check whether cashback was included, I have provided further information regarding this here (due to containing information specific to your account).

Please get back to me if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bethanabob

Hello @LaurenB i'm currently waiting for the email.the advisor told me o would receive to claim my cash card. I was advised I have two days to claim the but my broadband and phone went live on the 18th and I still dont have the email?
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Bethanabob@

We're more than happy to look into this for you.

Do you happen to know when this conversation occurred with one of our advisers regarding the cash card?

Was this via the telephone, live chat or social media?

Kind Regards

Bethanabob

@OllieC when I made the order it showed £75 cash back on a plusnet prepaid Mastercard thing. I called after proceeding with my order as I had not received and email confirming how I claimed this or weather it would be automatically issued. I was told by an adviser on the phone that I would receive a claim email after my services went live but that I only had two days to fill in and return the claim form other wise I would lose the cash back. This was a large part of my decision to leave my current provider as with the cash back decided over the contract duration that ment that plusnet beat my current supplier cost wise.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Bethanabob@

We're really sorry that you have had to chase this up and I have created a complaint ticket for you which can be followed here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

CI

Hi

I signed up via the Plusnet website to get a £75 cashback cheque when taking out broadband.  The offer was valid if joining before 1st Jan 2019, which I did.  I haven't received an email about it, but my broadband went live on 19th Jan.

Thank you.

Amber22

Could you possibly please look at my account too. I signed up on the 17/12/18, due to the Christmas period my services were not activated until 8/1/18...I am too still waiting for an email to be able to activate my cash back offer.
kieronjt
Hooked

Hi,

My broadband has gone live today, thank you. Can you tell me when the £75 cash back will be activated please?
I have no email correspondence for this, only what has been offered on this forum.

Thanks

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @kieronjt,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

It's great to hear your services have gone active!

With regards to cashback you will receive an email from us within the first 10 days of your service being live, it may filter through to your spam/junk folder so be sure to check there. Once claimed by email, the cashback can take up to 30 days to get to you depending on which cashback/reward you are receiving.

If you do not see anything after this length of time has passed please get back in touch with us and we can investigate further if needed.

kieronjt
Hooked

That’s great thank you! I will keep an eye on my email.
presleythedog

Hi @Gandalf

Same issue here. No sign of cashback?Huh

Cheers

PtD