FIXED
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer

Hello @presleythedog

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Chammc
Hooked

I signed up to Plusnet on 18/12/18 and service was activated on 04/01/19 but no sign of my cashback yet, it said that I should receive the £75 cheque within 30 days of the service being actived..

Plusnet - please could you look into this for me, I have live chatted twice in the last few days but that wasn’t much help.

Thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Hi @Chammc

From what I can see your account has tracked through a Quidco offer.

I'd recommend contacting them regarding your cashback as they'd be responsible for providing you with this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chammc
Hooked

Thanks @Gandalf but I didn’t get the offer through Quidco it was via a link on money saving expert.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Unfortunately your account has still tracked on a Quidco offer, if you're unaware of this then it's likely there was a cookie from Quidco on the device at the time of signing up. Do you or anyone who may have ever used the device you used to sign up have an account with them? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chammc
Hooked

Yes I do have a Quidco account but I definitely used the link from money saving expert as I have a screen shot of the deal. I applied to Plusnet in good faith because of the cashback.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Are you able to log into your Quidco account and check the transactions?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chammc
Hooked

I have just checked + there is a transaction showing but it is for £50 rather than £75.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

As your account has tracked on a Quidco offer and that's showing it on your Quidco account, it's likely tracker on the current deal they were offering at that time. Unfortunately this would ultimately have been due to a cookie issue on the device you were using when signing up through MoneySavingExpert, we'd recommend clearing cookies and cache and making sure no other tabs or windows are open while going through the sales journey.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chammc
Hooked

Ok thanks for your help @Gandalf
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem and sorry that we can't be of more help here.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kieronjt
Hooked

Hi,

Still nothing. I have no email or any other form of correspondence at all.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @kieronjt, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received any communication regarding your cashback. I have raised a ticket on your account which can be seen here and escalated this through to the relevant team. I'll be personally monitoring your cashback query from here and will be back in touch the moment we hear more which should be in the next few days. 

thespringfield
Hooked

It's very off putting from the view point of someone looking to buy one of your fibre and line rental packages.

Can you not just give me £75.00 off the contract and I'll pay the whole lot up front?

I am a Plusnet Mobile customer also.

Thanks.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @thespringfield, thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we don't have the facility for you to pay for the whole service up front for the year. Our packages we provide are paid monthly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team