cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer with 18 Months Fibre contract through USwitch

thunderbolt87

Plusnet £75 cash back Offer with 18 Months Fibre contract through USwitch

I signed up for the 18 months fibre contract through USwitch last Wednesday (09/01/19)  to benefit from £75 cashback and am yet to receive a confirmation of this cashback offer. I also can't find confirmation of this benefit on my account.

Can someone kindly confirm when & where I will be notified, and how I will receive the £75 cashback?

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Plusnet £75 cash back Offer with 18 Months Fibre contract through USwitch

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Phil5
Hooked

You won’t get I fell for it as we it not for fiber it’s for non fiber just another con horrible company my advice it to do you 18 month and leave Plusnet don’t for get to tell all your Friends About how horrible plusnet it
thunderbolt87

You may not have gone through USwitch - I am definitely entitled to it. As per the following images and extracted text from their legal terms, but wanted to check that I should not have received the email yet:

• You'll receive a £75.00 cashback cheque. Once your broadband and home phone is activated you will receive an email. Follow the instructions in this email to receive your £75.00 cashback cheque. You must submit your claim within 2 months of receiving the email.

Maybe try approach them about this.