cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet website crashing when trying to sign up to a new offer

hagis

PlusNet website crashing when trying to sign up to a new offer

I had an email a couple of weeks ago offering me half-price unlimited broadband for 12 months. I'm happy to sign up for another year as PN have been great, however, whenever I click on the link in the email (should take me to http://www.plus.net/campaigns/recontract/AugAHDual/ctr12MHP/) I get a HTTP 500 error after clicking on "Start your order".
I've tried a few times over the course of the last week but it's still not working. Has anyone else had this problem?
9 REPLIES 9
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: PlusNet website crashing when trying to sign up to a new offer

Hi hagis,
I can't say anyone else has informed us that they have encountered this problem. I would suggest that you submit it here: http://www.plus.net/campaigns/recontract/AugAHDual/ctr12MHP/ and click on the "Take this offer with your current package" bit and it will ask you to log in to your account. Alternatively give our Support team a call on 0800 432 0200 and they'll be able to help.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Having gone there can I sign up to it as I am about 3 months (may be 4) into a 6 months half price
I assume that it wouldn't affect my LRS
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 3

Same as you Jim, but have got 2 month`s left before my 12 month`s is up, having said that, when I go to the link I get the same problem as the OP. 
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Please note this offer is for existing customers who are currently not in contract and by taking this offer out it will re-contract you.
hagis

Quote from: Linn
Hi hagis,
I can't say anyone else has informed us that they have encountered this problem. I would suggest that you submit it here: http://www.plus.net/campaigns/recontract/AugAHDual/ctr12MHP/ and click on the "Take this offer with your current package" bit and it will ask you to log in to your account. Alternatively give our Support team a call on 0800 432 0200 and they'll be able to help.

That's the same link I was trying Linn and it still doesn't work. I'm happy to renew my contract if the web site will let me!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hmm...it is definitely working on my browser. Have you tried opening it in another browser? Also, are you currently in contract?
hagis

According to the Account Details page I'm contracted though there isn't an end date specified on the page.
It says my contract started in December 2010 but I don't remember renewing the contract in December.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'd suggest giving our Support team a call and they should be able to sort this out for you. Their number is 0800 432 0200.
derboff
Grafter

I am also getting the error on clicking the apply offer to my current account.
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".