cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet services

Vinnnny

PlusNet services

So - having joined PlusNet in September, I have had a catalogue of issues, ranging from not processing my order for 15 days, causing a surcharge from Virgin Media to keep my line going so I didn't lose my old number and around 8 hours on the phone sorting it all out.

October 28 - question 183998377, conformed their offer of 2 months credit for rental, UK calls and broadband.  Just got reminder of my bill, go to view and, yes you guessed, no broadband credit applied to this or previous bill, leaving £41.98 credit owed to me.  Now how come the offer to CORRECT poor service be THE SUBJECT  of poor service - 'We'll do you proud' is sounding pretty hollow just now.

I have been told the credit will be on my next bill - so they are going to take nearly £18 when they owe me double that, but the system is so inflexible it cannot be resolved - customer service at it's best. Oh - and chalk up another hour waiting on the phone after being cut off just as I connected fro the first time!

Anyone at PlusNet care to respond?

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: PlusNet services

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: PlusNet services

Hi @Vinnnny,

I'm really sorry to hear about the ongoing billing issues you are experiencing along with some of our other customers. 

Your ticket has been updated here

Please feel free to get back in touch should you have any further queries. 

Thank you.