Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet closed my account, need invoice

ritz
Grafter

PlusNet closed my account, need invoice

Hi,
I migrated to another ISP on 25/10. I called PlusNet yesterday for an amended last invoice. All sorted, asked for receipt and I was assured I will be notified by ticket/email to my PlusNet account.
But PlusNet closed my web account!
Is there anyone fro PlusNet here who could help? I need the final two invoices and call logs.
Thank you.
--
Ritz.
8 REPLIES 8
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: PlusNet closed my account, need invoice

Hi ritz,
I've reinstated your portal access so you should now be able to log in to access your historical invoices. Sorry that the account was closed which lead to this problem.
ritz
Grafter

Appreciated.
Any change of the phone logs to re-appear?
Cheers,
Ritz
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Unfortunately once the account has been closed/destroyed, the telephone component on your account is removed therefore that information will no longer be available I'm afraid.
ritz
Grafter

In this case you could have informed the customer at least that you are closing the account and destroying the information. There must be a period for customers to make final arrangements in the same way that you do.
Final question: Have you also destroyed my D/D payment details? They do not come up on the account anymore. How will you receive the final payment of £0.15?
Thanks.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Given that collecting that would involve setting up a new DD and all the associated activities, please consider the outstanding 15p written off. Really sorry about the missing emails.
ritz
Grafter

Matt,
Thank you PlusNet team for the response.
I am still seeing a £0.15 charge due when I log on. I hope your processes will not initiate any debt collection (you could have actually refunded me for X minus £0.15). I just want to make sure you are aware of this.
Regards.
Ritz.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It won't initiate anything to a debt collector, as Matt said this is to be written off, we're just in the process of doing so.
ritz
Grafter

Thanks for letting me know. I have to add that your systems did initiate something. I got a letter by post dated 11/11 that you "attempted to process a subscription payment" which failed.
Question is what could have happened if I was not paying attention (to a closed account!)
All that for £0.15... do I have the time for this?