cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net rip off

ryan11

Plus net rip off

After contacting PlusNet and asking to close the account on the 23rd of April 2019 due to paying double the amount that talk talk was offering I was offered a new contract for 17.99 and recived a email telling me that "This will take effect from 23/04/2019" these are the exact words copied from the email

I am now told that they intend to take another payment of 29.95 as of the 30 4 2019 when I contacted them they told me they could do nothing about it as they had already raised the bill but would apply the contract as of the following month .

This is without doubt a rip off be carful they are not truthful I have cancelled the contract with them as I no long trust them

6 REPLIES 6
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Plus net rip off

@ryan11 

If the D/D is raised then it is true that they cannot stop it however If you ring PN they will credit you the difference, I know that as this happened to me.

ryan11

Hi Thanks for the reply however  I did ring them and they said it was not possible and that they would start the contract from next month thus they would get another 29.99 I was reasonable and the customer service rep said he understood but could do nothing

Brian

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

@ryan11 

Assuming you rang trerminations, however if not suggest you do as they are the ones to sort it out for you.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @ryan11,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I can see from this ticket here that this issue has been resolved as you requested.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks.

ryan11

hi Maddys 

this is the post "you" just posted on Trust Pilot  I am not sure me having to "cancel my account solved the issue" as for out lining the issues I think I was very clear 

Reply from Plusnet
7 minutes ago
Hello Brain,
I can appreciate the frustration you have and agree this is not the level of service we should be providing. I'd like to investigate the issues that have arisen and the calls that have taken place.

Could you leave us a PM with your account username and brief outline of the issues you are facing via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/plusnet/), Twitter page (@plusnethelp) or post via our community forums (http://community.plus.net/).

- Thank you, Maddy

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @ryan11,

We are unable to talk about specific account information over our trustpilot page which is why most customers are directed to other channels such as this one.

If you wish to discuss this in finer detail please let us know but the information my colleague confirmed here is correct of the situation.

Thank you.