Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus.net New Order Enquiries Staff are great

stujbyron
Dabbler

Plus.net New Order Enquiries Staff are great

Hi
Ive noticed tat the c/s staff get a mixed bag review here and i just want to say that they are great when ever I have rang for an order update they have been helpful non-judgemental and have gone the extra mile they are brilliant
im haveing a few problems bringing my lines to plus.net but its great to no i have a great time to turn too
Just wanted to say they are great and doing a great job
Stu
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plus.net New Order Enquiries Staff are great

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Let me know if you encounter any difficulties and I'll do what I can to help.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stujbyron
Dabbler

Thanks Adam
One thing, if i change to Plus net extra broadband rather than pro would i loose my free months allowances
Stu
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
I believe that you only get up to the value of the account type you signed up for. I'll get some clarification and will come back to you ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just run this past our marketing team (who set the terms of the offer) and I can confirm that the offer is for the original value of the account type you signed up for. i.e if you signed up as for value at £6.49 and are eligible for the offer, then decide to change to extra or pro you would get a £6.49 discount against the cost of such a package.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stujbyron
Dabbler

Thanks Adam
I joined on the Pro BroadBand with months free broadband if i changed to extra I shouldnt loose that should i?

Thanks
Stu
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No, you won't as Pro is more expensive than extra so you'll continue to get the full discount.
stujbyron
Dabbler

Hi Matt/Adam
I am not happy I downgraded on the weekend and got this message and am loosing my discount:
Dear Mr BYRON,
Thanks for your query.
Please note that if you change your package within the discount period, the offer would end.
The discount is subject to keeping the package taken for the alotted time period.
I hope this clarifies the situation.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0845 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.
Kind regards,
[mremoved]

Could you please ensure that my six months free broadband is put back onto my account
Stu
dick:csa
cid1001

I have updated your ticket and have corrected this. I have arranges for your discount of 100% to continue when your broadband package does change.

Chris Dawson
stujbyron
Dabbler

Thank you Chris i look forward to haveing this discount reapplied and your reply on the 19th
Stu