cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please somebody place an order for fibre for me

mdph25

Please somebody place an order for fibre for me

I moved house back in February and fibre has been unavailable at my new address ever since. It has been available since Saturday, but I have been unable to get an engineer appointment booked because my account still shows my old address and also that I already have fibre (which I clearly don't!).
Please somebody help me out with this, it should be real simple; I want fibre, it is available, book an engineer, get it installed! I've been waiting 3 months
3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Please somebody place an order for fibre for me

It looks as though our provisioning team have this in hand for you. I'll just give them a prod so that we can give you some more details. There appeared to be a capacity issues previously, which I'm hoping have been resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
mdph25

Thanks; the prodding may have worked as I got a text through saying that the order had been placed so I am now just waiting for an engineer appointment to be confirmed. Is that normal as I though those appointments were normally lined up when the order is placed???
KatC
Grafter

I have had a look into this for you and its seems there has been a delay in processing the order and confirming an appointment date. This has been raised with the suppliers to manually progress the order and they have advised further updates will be available on the 02/06/15 with regards to this. The ticket is currently with the provisioning team and once they have an update they will be back in contact.