Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please raise an ORDI(Openreach Data Integrity) request

FIXED
JuliaCh
Dabbler

Re: Please raise an ORDI(Openreach Data Integrity) request

Thanks for your help folks, after my initial query raised last wednesay was chewed over, a chap called Gandalf has raised an ORDI on my behalf.  Apparantly to be 'fixed' in 5 days.

If as I hope this is the end of the story it will have only taken on and off attention for the last 12 months, a report to OpenReach who very quickly rejected it on 16th may signposting the ORDI keyword clue, several hours of Internet research and failure to get Plusnet 'official' support and a week of Forum engagement, which, weirdly led back to 'official' support.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Really sorry for the issues you've had with this.

The ORDI's come back to me this morning to confirm it's completed the work, but it can take some time for the changes to propagate through the supplier systems. It looks like your line was registered at an address with a different house name, possibly widely incorrect, or it could have been an old name which your house had long ago. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JuliaCh
Dabbler

Thankyou - much appreciated.  Will update again when I can see its fixed.

Rgs

Simon

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

No problem Simon, I've had a look and this should be fixed for you now Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JuliaCh
Dabbler

I can confirm now that other suppliers are offering me FTTC broadband services now that the problem is recognised and fixed by the ORDI.

Many thanks.