Did you mean: 

Please help Cashback email

monkeysquirrel
Hooked

Please help Cashback email

Hello.

Please help me.

I signed up with Plusnet on the 15th May 

I rang the company directly as there was some points I wished to clarify. Cash back being one of them.

Long story shortish,

Regularly checked emails and received other Plus net emails. Contacted the company a number of times by phone.

Last week when I spoke to someone was suggested , that although I was receiving the plus net emails otherwise, that this may have gone into my junk email folders, as had happened to other people.

So checked junk folder, although by this time only had emails dating back to 26th june. There was no email from Plus net .

I am getting very worried , as I believe today or tomorrow, is the last day I can get it.

It has caused me a lot of stress and made me regret signing up, especially as the cash back was the reason to do it  and without it makes it a lot more expensive than other offers.

Having the internet is essential to me else I probably wouldn't have bothered , as I have a very serious illness, and have no other way of getting food shopping.

I think if I had been informed better originally and informed of these details (which I tried to do by asking question and for clarification before I signed up )   I would not be having the stress of it now.

Please help me

Thank you !

P.s am now wondering to myself if everyone has gone home for the weekend .

3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Please help Cashback email

Hi and welcome to the forums,

I've taken a look at the account and can confirm an email was sent. However, to resolve this for you, we've redeemed it on your behalf. You should now receive the cheque within 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
monkeysquirrel
Hooked

Many many thanks

Can you please confirm for me; that I will no longer have to reply to the Cashback Email,

and you have done it on my behalf.

And that I have to do nothing more than to cash the cheque when it comes.

Thank you again

And have a good weekend

Smiley

fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi there, I can confirm we have redeemed this from our end you should receive the cheque with in 30 days.

thanks. Have a great day.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team