cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please get my final invoice correct

Razorback
Grafter

Please get my final invoice correct

When I view my account summary it shows an amount of £17.49 for Fibre dated 24/08. This is clearly an error as I migrated both broadband and phone away from you on 17/08. The 17.49 presumably being made up from £14.99 + £2.50 (for fibre without phone! yes it has moved away as has the fibre).
You actually owe me a refund of £16.87 (13/30 x 38.93)  for broadband, anytime international, caller display and line rental.
I notice on my account there is already a credit note for £6.38 for line rental (calculated by 12/30 x  £15.95) This is also incorrect since from the date I migrated, 13 days refund is due assuming a standard 30 day month.
Strangely you actually got the amount I owe you for call charges (£0.27) correct.
Can you please ensure that the final invoice  is calculated with the correct refund due. I don’t want to be paying further money and then have to claim it back.
Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Please get my final invoice correct

We aren't processing any payments of £17.49 on your account.
I've now issued a refund for the remaining £10.49 that is owed back to you, your figure of £16.87 is correct for the total amount but as you've also said, £6.38 has already been processed (By automation).
I believe the account closure hasn't been fully processed yet as the payment for call charges is still going through.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Razorback
Grafter

Thanks Harry you are a star!
Razorback
Grafter

I just received an email regarding  non payment by direct debit on 01/09. I left Plusnet on 17/08 and after receiving the refunds due have cancelled the direct debit.
I spoke to someone on chat last week after noticing that you were still trying to take payment for broadband. He assured me that my account had been deactivated and would be closed imminently, yet my account remains open and you are trying to take payment of £17.49
Can you please close my account forthwith and stop trying to request monies which are not due.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I sincerely apologise that this is still ongoing. I honestly have no idea why it is taking so long for this to be picked up by our billing team.
Having said this, I can assure you (following your webchat on 01/09/15) we aren't trying to take the payment as it had already failed. I've removed the amount from the account and made sure it's now cancelled.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Razorback
Grafter

Thanks Harry, you deserve another star  Smiley
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Haha, no problems. I will pass the message on to Harry ^BB
Razorback
Grafter

I have today received a letter from yourselves stating that a debt of £37.50 has been passed to a debt collection agency for none payment. What are you playing at? I dont owe you money my service ceased in August and I thought you had closed the account  after paying me a refund yet you still trying to bill me!!!!!
Sort it please because it is making you guys look like a bunch of very unfunny clowns
Incidently the letter says you have tried to contact me several times. yet i have not seem one letter or email prior to todays letter!

Have contacted CS who confirm no debt is owing but cant explain why the letter was sent out. Not impressed!
Given that PlusNet don't seem to know anything about the letter, yet it is on PlusNet paper. I wonder whether it has been sent out by the collections agency Oriel Collections Ltd on the premise that it is coming from PN? If neither party can confirm ownership of the letter I will have to treat the letter as fraudulent and someone has got hold of PN stationery.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry to hear this has happened.
I read your PM this morning, but I can see you've also messaged a few other people regarding this and a colleague has picked this up already this morning.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Razorback
Grafter

Thanks Harry,
Yes I did escalate toa few other people last night to try and resolve. What is very disappointing i have now worked out that Plusnet attempted to bill me for a cancellation after I had migrated to BT. As I stated out to your Head of Billing Plusnet really needs to sort their prehistoric billing system out. Mistakes like this are unacceptable and unfortunately reflect Plusnet in a very bad light. I had been a (very happy) Plusnet customer off and on for well over 10 years, this episode shows how far they have now fallen and I would now unlikely to return unless things actually improve drastically.