cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please close my account and stop harrassing me

Paul1988
Hooked

Please close my account and stop harrassing me

I told you many months ago to close my account and you keep adding fees on and threatening me with legal action. 

I left the country and it costs too much money to call your phone line.

I've sent you countless emails and also used your twitter support service. I've tried plusnet chat many times and it never works. no one ever responds.

7 REPLIES 7
Paul1988
Hooked

Re: Please close my account and stop harrassing me

Broadband Troubleshooter - Error

There's been a problem

We're sorry, but you can't use the Broadband Troubleshooter to report a fault on your service. Please contact our Support Team for help.

^this form doesnt work to allow communication

Paul1988
Hooked

ive attached a screenshot of how the chat form is broken. (i've tried on 3 different laptops always claims software is blocking it. even when i disable pop up blocks and antivirus)

Paul1988
Hooked

plusnet support screenshots

Paul1988
Hooked

i've sent at least 10 e-mail but they always get ignored. 

please can you confirm i won't be charged and that a debt collection company won't be harrassing me or affecting my credit rating due to plusnet refusing to communicate to the customer.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Paul1988 I am NOT Plusnet staff, and obviously don't know how or when you first advised PN you were going to cancel and move out of the country, but if you were in contract at the time, I believe there is a 14 (or  maybe 30) day notice period.

Email is not accepted as a form of communication in any case, and the chat function is disabled for 99% of options - IIRC only available for sales enquiries now.

John
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Paul1988 

There are only two ways to cancel Plusnet (whether in contract or not) - either by phone or by writing to them at Plusnet plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU. If you did not use either of these methods then Plusnet will not consider that you have cancelled. They do not action cancellation requests via these forums, and as @jab1 says Live Chat is no longer an available contact channel (and, in any case it was never a valid cancellation method).

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

@Paul1988 

When everything else fails read the Plusnet Terms and Conditions to which you have agreed. https://www.plus.net/help/legal/terms/

19.2. Communicating with us: If you wish to give us notice, you must do so by either:

19.2.1. phoning our customer service team; or

19.2.2. writing to Plusnet Plc, The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'