cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel my order, I can't get through on the phone!

lynnewj

Please cancel my order, I can't get through on the phone!

I ordered ADSL broadband yesterday after Virgin media said they couldn't connect me.
Virgin media have now worked out how to connect me so I would like to cancel my plusnet order as I'm not scheduled for FTTC any time soon any my estimated ADSL speed is a pitiful 1Meg!!
But I've just used up all my mobile minutes waiting on the 0345 helpline number forever!
My account name is lynnewj. Please can you call back on the mobile number recorded on my personal details and let me know you've cancelled this order. Please refund the £190.85 to the same credit card.
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Please cancel my order, I can't get through on the phone!

Sorry to hear you don't want to carry on with your order, however you'll need to contact our cancellations team via the advertised numbers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
lynnewj

I can't get through to the cancellation team! Perhaps you would call me back?
NedLudd
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
Sorry to hear you don't want to carry on with your order, however you'll need to contact our cancellations team via the advertised numbers.

That is not the kind of response I would have expected in this forum!
Responses here are usually most helpful, not a casual brush-off.
Come on Chris. live up to Plusnet's expectations.
Geoff,
York.
James
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about this.
I can see that you managed to speak to our Customer Options Team who have closed your account.
I have just refunded your initial payment.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry if my initial response came across as blunt, however we do have the Customer Options Team for this very reason. I see that James has now tidied up the refund side of things and that your account is closed. Good luck with your new provider and sorry to see you go.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.