cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Remove Restrictions - Can't even access plusnet account to pay!

FIXED
Mark_E
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Please Remove Restrictions - Can't even access plusnet account to pay!

Hi, I've sent a tweet about this issue, but I'm a little late in paying my bill this month. I'll clear the balance before the 14 day cut-off point though (please check payment history!). However there have already been restrictions placed on my account meaning that I can access some websites but not others. Error message "failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect."

Slightly ridiculous though that the one of the restricted sites seems to be the plusnet home page, so I can't log into my account in order to pay! "www.plus.net refused to connect."

Could someone please remove the blocks and I'll have my account paid up on Saturday 28th March.

Many thanks,

Mark

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Mark_E
Hooked

Re: Please Remove Restrictions - Can't even access plusnet account to pay!

Just to clarify - and from what I see on the forums this is a known issue...

With the current restrictions that have (wrongly - I'm still within 14 days of my bill date which is the 16th) been placed on my account, I'm completely unable to even pay the outstanding amount!

Mark_E
Hooked

Gandalf fixed this.

Thanks Anoush!

Mark_E
Hooked

Fix

Unbelievable!!!

After a few hours of unrestricted access yesterday evening, I woke up this morning and tried to access my account...

And was greeted with the same problem!! Restrictions are active again! How??? Why???

To rub salt into the wound, I had an e-mail from PlusNet:-

"

Username: markellison76

Just a reminder that you need to make a payment that's due on your Plusnet account.

To avoid any restrictions to your service you should pay within the next 9 days."

I'm LIVID!!!

Sort this out PLEASE!!!