cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning on leaving but different dates for BB and phone

FIXED
perran

Planning on leaving but different dates for BB and phone

I have just spoken to PN about deals for renewing but the offer I got was nowhere near what I can get elsewhere. My BB ends on 12 November but line rental saver ends 27 November. If I switch near the later date how much will I be charged for BB in the period between 12 and 27th? I can find nothing on the web site.

3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Planning on leaving but different dates for BB and phone

Fix

@perran

Look at the official price guide https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/

Find your broadband product and that gives the monthly price.

So you will pay roughly half a month's money for the 15  days between 12th and 27th. Note Plusnet will charge for a month then when you leave, they will refund any over payment in a closing bill.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
perran

Thanks SpendLessTime, I found that but was not sure how it applied to me since I have broadband and phone but paid for the phone by Line Rental Saver. I guess it will be just the broadband price but wanted confirmation.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

The chance of the migration to the new provider happening bang on the date you request are slight as the change over will need to be scheduled to allow for Openreach engineers to do their work. But we are not talking massive amounts of money here.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT