cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone outgoing calls blocked

rippedoffme
Grafter

Phone outgoing calls blocked

I have just had my phone outgoing calls blocked; presumably because I have not paid a November bill which I am still waiting to receive. This has been part of an ongoing problem since I joined PN in August this year viz - Double billing -  Line Rental Advance payments - Service restrictions - Penalty Charges - Debt collector threats and too many texts to list.

This is the end. How can I get out without penalties as non of this is my fault it is all down to Plusnet.

4 REPLIES 4
rippedoffme
Grafter

Re: Phone outgoing calls blocked

Text received 05-11-2018 3:10 PM block removed. Wish the other problems would be accorded such speedy resolve.

ZAUBERBIEST

I have been having the same problems...more than one occasion pn have said that they have paid monies back to me in the form of a refund but when i check my bank account for the dates they said there is NO payments from them so i inform them and they ask me to provide proof, which coz i am with Tesco bank they do not support pdf file printing so i have to view the statement dates then print from that, then i have to scan them back to my computer and convert them to a pdf file format in order to attach the files to the ticket, but now i can't even view the ticket to respond to so i have been told by pn cs to post the statements to them with a cover letter and i was told that my services would not be restricted, but low and behold they have been and no one is there to unrestrict my services, I am registered as disabled and have mental health issues which i need to be in constant contact with the mental health crisis team and with these restrictions which i was told wouldn't happen, i am  unable to now contact the crisis team if i need to.  I wouldn't hold my breath if i were you, all i know is that when my contract with them is up for renewal i WON'T be renewing it with PN 

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @ZAUBERBIEST

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the issues you've described.

I can see that you've spoken to my colleague this morning regarding the issues accessing tickets via the Member Centre.

In the interim, given your circumstances, you can provide your bank statements via email attachments to postroom@plus.net - please include a covering letter in the email which contains your username and the question number you're trying to update (186397115).

Once the email attachments have been added to the ticket, my colleague will be able to look at you refund issue accordingly.

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

P.S - I've checked your account and there are no restrictions in place at present. Please let me know if you struggle to get online.

Thanks

Dave