Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone order in progress on account

FIXED
coney11a
Hooked

Phone order in progress on account

We went into our account last night to add on Plus Net protect but we have an error message stating

Unable to change service

5 REPLIES 5
Simon_E

Re: Phone order in progress on account

I've had this showing on my account for several months. Chat is always off and I really don't want to spend half of a Saturday morning (or a weekday evening) on hold.

@Gandalfcan you or a colleague help?

Thank you.

coney11a
Hooked

We eventually got through to someone on Thursday evening who confirmed there were no orders on our account.   She added the Plusnet Protect for us and I went into our account a few hours later to download it, the account was still showing nothing can be added!  Seems to me there is some software issue and our only option is to phone if we have any account queries.  As the account is in my husbands name this is not always possible.  Is anyone looking into these issue?

Simon_E

Thanks for that.

Similarly for me, the account is in my wife's name, though one of us can hopefully try during the week.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Hello,

I'm sorry for the issues with your accounts, this should be fixed for both of you now. Smiley

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
simonquinn

Hello @Gandalf , I've been having the same issue as the other posters here. A couple of years ago I requested caller ID on my line, but my account still indicates that this order is "in progress".  As result however, I am unable to make any other changes to my account, for example I cannot choose a new package. Can you help please? Thanks.