Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone contract up for renewal

Sues
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Phone contract up for renewal

My phone contract is up for renewal next month and my broadband in August. I normally have line rental saver for phone and pay my broadband monthly. However I was hoping to have a phone and broadband contract when my broadband expires in August and was advised by PN to pay normal line rental for a couple of months then get contract for both so they are in parity. However, the deal I was going to get is no longer available and I cannot seem to be able to find the deals available for existing customers, only new ones. How do I find deals for existing customers please? I only have my landline for the internet, I don't make any calls on my landline. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Phone contract up for renewal

You will need to call the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting the option for thinking of leaving) to see if there's anything they can offer you.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Sues
Dabbler

Thanks, but too early to ring them because the earliest I can do a new contract is May (3 months before my broadband contract expires). I just wanted to know where on PNs website it tells you of deals for OLD customers, not new ones.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

there isn't any information on that - it is all done on a 1 to 1 basis via the phone contact

Sues
Dabbler

Oh thank you. So I will have to wait til May and speak on the phone by which time I won't know whether it will be cheaper to renew my phone saver which is due now, and will then be too late to renew at the correct date, or to pay for my b/band and phone combined. How mad is that! Why can't they just put the packages on line for existing customers. The one I wanted has now disappeared from PN website. I guess if they offer a deal more expensive at least I will have time to go with another company.