cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill queries

Chris66

Phone bill queries

We're on a Talk Anytime plan, so I was shocked to find that I'd been charged nearly £17 for a call to a UK mobile number a few days ago. Can that be right?

Also, I thought calls to other PlusNet numbers were free, yet we have been charged quite steeply whenever the call lasts more than an hour. Is there some small print that I haven't seen?

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Phone bill queries

@Chris66 

Are you sure your call plan includes calls to mobiles? The current Unlimited UK & Mobile calls does (but is limited to 2000 minutes to mobiles per month and a fair usage policy to land lines) whereas the previous Anytime plan I had did not include calls to mobiles unless you also has an "add-on" package. 

Call charges to mobiles are 18p per minute plus the call set up charge of 23p.

Calls to other Plusnet land lines are chargeable after 60 minutes at the standard landline charge of 15p per minute for the excess time over 60 minutes..

Chris66

Re: Phone bill queries

Many thanks for that information. It certainly sounds as though I need to get the Unlimited UK and Mobile calls package.

We'll also have to make sure that, if we're making longer calls to other PlusNet numbers, we re-dial before 60 minutes are up.