cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom order blocking account changes

FIXED
BarryTheDog

Phantom order blocking account changes

When logging into my account I am seeing a banner message saying “An error has occurred.  You can’t change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.  Please try again later.” and all account change options are greyed-out and cannot be selected.

As far as I am concerned there should be no order in progress - service started on 15th July and first direct debit payment taken 24th August - so it would appear that there is a problem somewhere in my account details.

Would it be possible for a  member of the Plusnet Help Team to have a look at this for me, please?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
xman

Re: Phantom order blocking account changes

I have exactly the same error message.
Took advantage of a new contract with them a week ago and account now frozen.
No coms, emails, nothing just locked out of my account which expires on the 6th September.
Whats going on plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch.

@BarryTheDog I can see our systems were showing your initial order into us as partially open. I've closed that off now and this should be sorted for you. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

@xman I can see we emailed you confirmation of your new contract as per this service notice. Looks like the start date of the contract's stuck in the past, I've tried to fix this with no success yet so I plan to check back after the previous contract has fully expired but before your next bill date.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BarryTheDog

@Gandalf   Thanks for sorting it out so quickly.

xman

Thank you for sorting it quickly

Regards

MeguleMoo

Can you help me please. I have had this error message ages, I just kept expecting it to go away. I am 16 months into an 18 month contract and looking to renew but can't because of this error message.

I just tracked my original 2018 order in my account settings, and it still hasn't ticked of the last step - subscription payment. I have been paying by DD no problem every moth. Can you fix it please? @Gandalf 

xman

Hi there
You need to log into your Plusnet account and raise this as an issue (a ticket) it won't go away on its own.
You will be given a case number. It will take time but you will get there in the end