cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal account review email - Early Termination Fees

kevin10

Personal account review email - Early Termination Fees

Hello.

I believe I have the same query as user damianmcr on thread: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Renewal-email/td-p/1722927

I received my personal account review email yesterday which provides the same info as damianmcr's: "If you decide to leave before the end of your current contract you can do so without paying any early termination fees by getting in touch with us on 0800 587 1942 and giving 14 days’ notice."

On this basis I compared my renewal offer with other providers and have decided to switch provider. When switching provider I understand the contact is made by the new provider and that sets the 14 days notice. I am now just looking to get confirmation that I won't receive an early termination fee on my final bill.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Personal account review email - Early Termination Fees

Hi @kevin10, I've looked into the account for you. I've sent you an email with some further info to explain. Please feel free to get back to us there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
kevin10

Hi Will

Thanks for your response. It looks like the question you raised has now been closed and I'm not sure I can respond to it.

I followed your email advice and I think my issue has now been resolved so thank you for the assistance.

Regards

Kevin

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Thanks for getting back to me @kevin10. No problem at all, happy to help!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team