cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

dozey01

Payments

Can I make payments at any time to lessen the monthly bill.
6 REPLIES 6
Sir_Lurkalot
Grafter

Re: Payments

Hi
Yes. Go to Member Centre Phone calls  View  Top up
pierre_pierre
Grafter

but look at your own bill Sir lurkalot, that doesnt work, I suggest they wait till monday when PN satff can answer
Sir_Lurkalot
Grafter

Hi
It works on the whole, but there is frequently a small discrepancy which makes you think there might be an issue with the billing.
Eventually I will have to balance each individual call charge with the bill to  see where this additional charge is coming from.
Somewhat similar to the OP, I want to have a fixed monthly DD and pay any call charges on an ad-hoc basis but that presently appears impossible,
As for support taking up the cudgel, nothing I have said, prevents them having their say !
Cheers
lexusuk
Grafter

Hi Sir Lurkalot,
You can pay for your calls in advance but you have to make the top up before you make the calls.  If you make the top-up after the calls were made then you will be billed for all calls made before the top up at the end of the month.
Hope this helps.
dozey01

SO in other words I can't throw the odd 10 pound note into my account and expect my bill at the end of that month to be minus 10 pounds.? Intresting.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You can, if you top up £10 and then make £10 worth of calls before your next billing date. If you finish the month with your call credit above its default setting then you shouldn't be billed anything for calls and the excess credit will be carried over and used during the next month.