cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

premiere99

Payments

OK I am on holiday in the Peak District at the moment plusnet sent me an email this morning to say they can't take my payment this month as card details out of date. I input new account details over a week ago for my payments to come from my bank account which they have totally ignored. My problem is I need to contact them online as if I ring the 0800 or 0345 numbers it will cost me 35p a min to ring them why is it impossible to send them an email? I can only find to contact Jesus which is no good as that only a search engine. 
7 REPLIES 7
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: Payments

Hi premiere99,
Thank you for getting in touch.
Quote from: premiere99
I can only find to contact Jesus which is no good as that only a search engine. 

You're right, I don't think Jesus can help in this situation Sad
I've had a quick look at your account and I can't see anything outstanding. You are all up to date!
Dan
petecov44
Grafter

Does he mean http://search.jesus.net/ ?
Grin
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Now that Jess has been promoted to lead the CRT, Jesus has obviously been roped in to manage the AI aspects of the portal enquiry engine...
premiere99

Ok, sorry about the previous message, the other half  should preview before she posts... Basically we have changed our direct debit details over a week ago as Plusnet quotes 5 days to sort the transfer. This morning an email arrived to say we need to setup a credit/debit card due to Plusnet not  getting the direct debit sorted and be charged for using our debit card. Try to ring Plusnet but  as  we only have mobile access on holiday that will cost 30p a minute. Basically  due to Plusnet not getting things sorted on time we end up having to pay... Not impressed
And yes Jess = Jesus (stupid spell checker)
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It generally takes up to 10 days for PN to organise a change of DD instruction and adding a simple warning to this effect on the web page for making the change has been on the 'to do' list for the best part of 12 months!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Anybody who has been caught out by this due to the lack of warning on the website who has posted on here has had the £1.50 refunded.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: pwatson
Now that Jess has been promoted to lead the CRT, Jesus has obviously been roped in to manage the AI aspects of the portal enquiry engine...

I did wonder if it was the same Jess