Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment still not taken.

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: Payment still not taken.

My open ticket was updated at 1.11 pm today.

Basically it says that my bill will be produced at a later date and the HLE case handler will be monitoring the account until the invoice is produced. The ticket remains open with no date given for review.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @jgb

Sorry for the further delay in resolving this. I have responded to your comments via a ticket on your account here

Kind regards,

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @adedgopher, I am sorry that a review date has not been given. This ticket will be updated by the case handler when we know more on when this issue is going to be resolved.

Kind regards,

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

While looking to see if my bill money has been taken (it hasn't yet), I came across this...can anyone explain the 'credit used'?

Credit for what? and where has the £4.36 gone?

Capture2.JPG

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Satss

Thank you for clarifying the position. I'll give it another few days then.

Your response took a bit of finding as you put it on a closed ticket which your link did not go to directly!

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Pete11

"credit used" is the cost of phone calls made since your last bill. Click on "View unbilled calls" which should show the calls and costs that make up the £4.36

"credit limit" is the total value of calls you can be billed for in a month before Plusnet stop you making new calls for that month..

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

At 16.45 an email was sent to me saying your bill is available to view.

At 18.45 that email landed in my gmail in box.

Logged into account and get this message

" Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

Just who is responsible!

My day today has consisted of 1.5 hours travel to and from my local hospital, 4 hours of chemotherapy treatment and copious quantities of stress from Plusnet feeding me dis-information, non-specific quotes and downright lies.

Pete11
Seasoned Pro

@SpendLessTime

No it isn't. Having looked at my bill I made 1 phone call costing 20p and that has been added to my bill. I do not have my mobile phone through PN.

Can any of the staff explain why £4.36 has been taken? but not my bill payment?

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Pete11, unfortunately we can't view a breakdown of your call charges from this side before the invoice is produced. The call charge of £4.36 would likely be after your last invoice was generated so should appear on your next invoice.

However you should be able to see a breakdown of this when you go to "view unbilled calls?" If you can't see it there, could you send me a PM with a screenshot please so I can investigate further?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Pete11, thanks for getting in touch. I have created a ticket for you here.

I have spoken with your case handler who has advised they are currently working and getting answers for you and should update shortly @agedgopher.

Pete11
Seasoned Pro

@Gandalf

It's ok, I have found it and all appears correct  Thumbs_Up. Now there's just taking my payment to sort out. Roll_eyes

Pete11
Seasoned Pro

Well, here we are 2 weeks on. My payment still hasn't been taken and in 3 days time  will be billed again for another month. I will now have to cut back on 4 fishing matches to pay the 2 months. What is happening out there? Please don't make it 3 months or I won't be able to pay at all.

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Ah, so this appears to be the explination of why my bill is going to be nearly £ 60 this month !

This is total incompetence by PN.

It will be my intention to contact the ombudsman about this issue and once my contract and LRS ends will move to another ISP.

No wonder so many loyal customers are leaving this company in large numbers, it used to be the best, now it must be one of the worst.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Pete11 Sorry to hear this. I've raised a ticket on your account with more information which you can view by going here

@gleneagles I've raised a ticket on your account as well which can be viewed here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@MatthewWheeler

I hope that I am not about to encounter this issue.

My 7 October bill was finally produced on 26 October and I was advised that the money would be taken on or around 2 November. So far there is no sign of it being taken from my bank account but I suppose it is early days. The direct debit details showing on the Bills and Payments page are correct.

The 26 November bill seems to have corrected the missing referral credits issue that arose on my October bill and so it seems that things are back on track except for the payment actually being taken. I will wait and see if it is taken in the next few banking days. Hopefully it will be before my next bill is raised on 7 November , i.e next Wednesday.

(edited to correct quoted billing dates etc.)