cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment pending

ruthspencer8812

Payment pending

My account is showing payment pending despite my bank showing money for direct debit went out 28/04/2017. Now my Internet has gone off and I can't make external calls but can ring in. Plusnet claim there are no restrictions on my account and so now I have to wait for an engineer. Which if they find no-fault I have to pay £65!!! Seems a bit strange to me that I can ring in. Not really happy as I have only just upgraded to the Super fast fibre. I still think it has something to do with this pending payment Sad anyone else had a similar issue?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Payment pending

I'm really sorry to see this happened, I'm going to pass on some feedback as it was a restriction rather than a fault so I apologise if you feel misled.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ruthspencer8812

Update - I noticed my Internet back up and running last night. Checked my account and the payment was no longer pending!! Coincidence..doubtful. I then had to mess about getting the engineers appointment cancelled. Hopefully that we be it now and I won't have any more issues which up till recently before I switched to fibre I have been happy with plusnet.
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

I find it takes at least one working day from my payment leaving my bank account until it appears on my PN account.  With your payment leaving your bank account on Friday, and Monday being a bank holiday, I would not expect your payment to show up on your PN account until Tuesday, which it did.  I've never found any difference in the service provided while my payments have been pending.