Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not taken "because you presented payment too early"

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Payment not taken "because you presented payment too early"

Hi @ellythemoo  I tried a polite 'push' back in post #11.  I'll give it another kick, but sadly the backlog is still growing.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ellythemoo
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you. LiveChat was hopeless, told me I needed to call to make a payment - when I've previously been told they can't take payment over the phone. In the meantime I've had a text from them thanking me for my payment, but when the LiveChat guy checked my account he said the payment was still owing. Yet when I look at my account, everything appears up to date!

I go abroad this evening and must sort this before I go. I'm so stressed by it. Sad

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hey @ellythemoo I sincerely apologise for the stress caused. I have updated the ticket on your account here

Kind regards, - Satta

ellythemoo
Rising Star

Any update please? I am going to be hit with an enormous bill at the end of this. I can't believe it has taken so long to sort this out. You won't even let me pay!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to see that this is still an issue. I've passed the issue back to our billing team as the outstanding balance does need to be corrected before you can pay. I've escalated the issue due to it becoming protracted so you should hear back about that on ticket 182793549 soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ellythemoo
Rising Star

Thank you.. unfortunately this is the same message I get every time I raise this. "It's being escalated." I am going to be hit with an enormous bill next month, and that's if I'm lucky and it is sorted by then.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @ellythemoo I sincerely apologise that we are not able to give you a substantial update on this at the moment.

It is with the correct department and will be picked up as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

ellythemoo
Rising Star

When WILL it be possible for the correct department to pick it up? This has gone on for a month now. I am exceedingly worried about this.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @ellythemoo

I understand your concern and apologise for the time that it is taking to resolve this issue.
As @adamwalker has advised, this has been escalated to get a clearer picture for you, more details will be available for you here but we aren't able to give an exact timescale of when this will be.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing.