Did you mean: 

Payment not showing on Bank Statement

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Payment not showing on Bank Statement

Hi @NGC6888,

We're really sorry that we don't have any further updates regarding this issue. 

As soon as we do this will be cascaded to those affected. 

We appreciate your patience in this matter. 

Thank you

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Well the billing chaos on my account continues.

Still no payment taken from my bank account for the bill dated 26 October (a late 7 October bill). The payment was due to be taken on 2 November.

My December bill has now arrived and it continues to treat my LRS payment made on 1 November as a credit  and so my account is still showing in credit and no bill has been presented (as was the case with my November bill).

I do at least have confirmation via ticket that my LRS has indeed renewed and will expire in November 2019.

I have updated the ticket on my account with the latest on this saga in the hope that Plusnet may see fit to actually tell me what they are doing to sort this out and when they expect to achieve this. I am tired of responses from Plusnet that contain no significant information. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @jgb, I am very sorry to hear you are still having these issues. I have now added this to an incident report within the billing team. We hope to get some news shortly on this.

jgb
Champion

@Mads Thank you.

Perhaps your action will result in some progress but, as these issues were already supposedly with the billing team, I remain to be convinced.

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

@Mads, any news of progress with the November 2nd payments for October 26th bills, that are 'stuck' in the Plusnet billing system?

Mine still hasn't gone from my bank account, but my December payment, which was for a slightly different amount, went through as normal last week.

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
jgb
Champion

@Mad_Moggies @Mads

Similarly, the 2 November payment for the 26 October bill has not been taken from my bank account.

However, there is progress on the other problem I have regarding my LRS payment being shown as a credit on my account resulting in a large credit balance. I have had an email from Plusnet advising how this will be sorted out in my next bill which does appear to be satisfactory assuming all goes as planned! However, I am surprised that there is no record of that email having been sent to me in the tickets on my account - either as a comment on the open tickets dealing with these billing problems or on a separate closed ticket. I have checked the headers etc on the email and it does appear to be a genuine Plusnet email.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Mad_Moggies, I'm afraid there has been no further update on this and our teams are still working on resolving this.

Hi @jgb We have been made aware that emails have been sent out to some customers with updates on the resolution of the LRS issue. These emails are not on the respective accounts but we are able to view through our back end systems which accounts have been emailed.

As soon as we have an update on the 2nd November delayed bills we will contact all customers affected.

Thank you for your continued patience.

jgb
Champion

@Satss

This afternoon I had a response regarding the LRS issue to my ticket #184454173 advising that "We are working hard to get this resolved a soon as possible. However, it isn't possible to give you a date for when this will be sorted fo, at this stage" (sic). So apparently the existence of the email sent out to customers is not known to all Plusnet CSC analysts. Perhaps it should have appeared on a ticket on affected accounts to avoid this confusion.

I have replied to the ticket advising of and quoting the text of the email, and asking for clarification whether or not this will indeed be resolved in my next bill as the email said as the Plusnet ticket response failed to say.

In my reply, I have also raised again the question of the direct debit payment due to be taken from my bank on 2 November that has still not been taken, and asking if there is information as to when this issue will be sorted.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @jgb, thank you for your post.

As I'm seeing conflicting information (as you detail) throughout the account, I've re-escalated the ongoing ticket to our Billing Operations Team for further clarification.

I've asked them to check into the account and get back to me and expect I'll be able to update you within the next 3 working days.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the ongoing nature of this issue. The service you've received falls well short of our core values and I'm sorry for this.

jgb
Champion

@OskarPapa

Is there any news or clarification on this yet?

I note that you added an internal query on ticket #184454173 on 18 December seeking clarification with the expectation of a response in three working days (see your post above). We are well beyond that timescale even allowing for the holidays. This ticket has now been closed by Plusnet in favour of ticket #182854192 which also deals with my billing issues. However nothing has been added to that ticket to clarify what is being done.

Ticket #184454173 was actually opened by a CSC Analyst following my post on these forums rather than adding a comment to the existing ticket #182854192. The opening of additional tickets by PN staff (which are then closed) has been a recurring theme throughout this billing saga which started on 8 September. This makes it more difficult to follow the whole saga rather than keeping the story on a single ticket.

As you say in your post #69 above, the service provided by Plusnet on these billing issues is totally unacceptable. Hopefully you can now tell me what is going on and when both issues will be finally resolved.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @jgb, I have chased this up with our Billing Team for you and provided their update on the account here.

Please just get back to us if you have any further questions in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

@LaurenB, are there any updates regarding the stuck October billing/2nd November payments?
The questions I had about it were each closed within a few hours of being opened for me and I've not been contacted about it any other way. My December payment has been taken from my bank account but still not the November one, which was a slightly dfferent amount.

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
jgb
Champion

@LaurenB

I too am affected by the stuck 26 October bill with payment to be taken on 2 November. This payment has still not been taken from my bank account. There is no update on this issue in the ticket response on my account. Do you know what is happening?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @jgb and @Mad_Moggies, I will chase this with our Billing Team for you both on Monday (they seem to have gone home for the day) and get back to you once I have a response regarding your October/ November bills.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
NGC6888
Hooked

@jgb

Hi, after confirming that my November bill got debited correctly from my account, I contacted customer services on the 3rd December to ask the status of the October bill (I was in the same boat as you in that the bill created on the 26th October with payment on the 2nd November, which never actually happened).  I received the following response:

As per our conversation, you called to check on what was happening with your October bill as it hasn't been debited from your bank account. 

I have spoken to our Billing Team who have advised me that there was an issue with a direct debit file being submitted on the day your October invoice was generated. As such, our systems reflect that the bill has been paid and we will not chase for the outstanding amount. You have since received the November invoice which has debited correctly.

It seems strange that I have been able to get a definitive response on this issue, but others have not.