cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment link not working!

tlong1976

Payment link not working!

Why does it seem impossible to make a payment online until I get my internet restricted(including plusnet website!) so then I have to use my mobile data to actually pay my bill.

And no www.plus.net/pay doesn't work.   Permanent error message

Error
Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.
4 REPLIES 4
tlong1976

Re: Payment link not working!

Well what a surprise just got cut off from most but not all websites as haven't been able to pay online. Onto my mobile data to actually be able to open plus nets website and oh surprise surprise the payment page is now working!
Plusnet you really need to sort this out, I just don't understand why you block your own website.
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Seems to be a issue that has been around for some time judging by posts here and my own experience when PN's systems trashed my DD and I ended up in failed billing. As I was then immediately prevented from logging into my account I could not use the suggested webpage to pay and so had to resort to the phone. Even then it took three PN staff and most of a day to sort things out so that I could again log in. Funnily enough, I could still access many other websites even when locked out of PN's! 

It is another one of those PN issues that are just not being sorted out by them despite the problem being repeatedly reported - after all it only affects paying customers!

tlong1976

It has been an issue for about a year or so, i have complained so many times about but they just don't get it fixed!

I had to phone them today as even though I managed to pay i was still restricted, i complained again and all i got was being told that she wish it would get fixed too as she keeps getting complaints about it!

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I made the mistake of changing my billing method. After trying unsuccessfully to try and preemtively fix fhe problem I noticed caused by Plusnet's inflexible billing system by calling in (that was the only option given) I found myself basically having to wait for my service to be restricted (the day after my billing date) before I could pay the 'unpaid' amount I was then chased for and then I had to call in again to do that as the 'payment' link didn't work and although my service was then un-restricted in some manual way I cannot login to the PN portal at all anymore with it just complaining of a 'missing invoice' Apparently there's a ticket for that too but I have no way of monitoring things unless I keep wanting to call in.

What with this and the 'you can't make any changes to your account due to a pending order' I had before this I'm starting to regret renewing my contract again.