Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment date

CJ
Dabbler

Payment date

Hello there,
I have already asked this question by 'phone, but I'm not sure if I explained what I was querying clearly enough so please forgive me if I'm repeating myself unnecessarily.
We prefer direct debits to be taken from our account at the begining of, or end of, the month. At the moment our Plusnet payment is going out in the middle of month. I understand that's because of the date we joined Plusnet, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change that? I was told over the phone that it wasn't possible, but we're happy to make a part payment and thus pay twice in the same month to facilitate the change if necessary (I don't think I made this clear when I spoke to the call centre).
Regards,
CJ
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Payment date

Hi CJ,
No worries about asking again, I'm sorry to say that the answer is no to that I'm afraid. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience, I also personally prefer to have my direct debits around the start of the month and understand where you are coming from.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CJ
Dabbler

Re: Payment date

OK and many thanks for your prompt reply, Adam.
C'est la vie. Smiley
Regards,
CJ